www.columbiaoralhealthclinic.org The Columbia Oral Health Clinic (COHC) is
currently the only
dental clinic in the state of SC that serves the uninsured and underinsured persons living in the midlands area.
1999 The COHC continues to provide free, state of the art preventative dental services to
those who qualify.
CDC - NCHSTP Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv The Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention - NCHSTP- Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention
Web site has been redesigned to include:
* More information just a few clicks away from the home page
* Faster display of information
* More efficient use of the "viewing space"
* A consistent interface (look and feel) throughout the site
* Branch specific home pages
* Pop-up windows to notify users when they are selecting a link outside of
* A navigation scheme for the general public and not for CDC management
Some of the general topics now accessible
from the home page are: